Design, workshop planning and installation – SET can supply all these works.
This includes the metalworking shop, machinery and pipe systems, and electronic systems. Our superb technical facilities and our highly-qualified and experienced staff provided the basis for the excellent services supplied by SET.
Whether shipbuilder, welder, mechanic or electrician the SET experts know the business of building ships.
Technical facilities and capacities:
- 17,300m2 site
- Shipbuilding halls – 120m x 30m x 15m
- Multi-purpose workshop
- Hall cranes – 4 x 25t, 1x 5t
- Mobile crane 30t
- 4-stage hydraulic slipway and side slipway
- Ships up to 80m length and 1,000t weight
- Welding gas, oxygen and compressed air networks
- MIG/MAG and impulse welding
- Submerged arc welding
- In-house turning shop
- Machine tools for cutting and forming
- Technical equipment to transfer different sized hulls onto land or into the water